Common Dell Problems
Following are common problems with the Dell computers for which you may need our help. Our Dell tech support team notices these.
- Windows OS doesn't boot
- Getting Blue Screen with error codes
- Unable to detect or install the USB devices
- Computer hangs up frequently
- Issue in installing any software or device driver
Preferred SolutionIt is recommended to take the help of computer experts instead of going to do-it-yourself as troubleshooting without an experience can even crash your machine. Subscribe to our online Dell support and our technicians will fix the PC problems on a priority basis.
What we cover?Our third party Dell help and support covers your computer, Windows OS, antivirus, Web browser, all other applications, and peripherals. Our service is independent of a products' brand, version, warranty, and its continuation from the manufacturer. Means you will even get online Dell help for out-of-warranty, old, and discontinued computer.
- First time setup of your Dell desktop, laptop, or all-in-one computer*
- Installation of the Windows OS*
- Installation of the Dell printers, digital cameras, and devices from other brands*
- Installation of the antivirus, browser, and other applications*
- Repair, uninstall, reinstall, and upgrade of the Windows OS, software, and driver*
- Troubleshooting any issue with the computer**
- Helping you to network your computer with other PCs, Wireless/wired network, and devices**
- PC Tune up
- Removal of virus and spyware infections from your PC
- Securing your computer with an antivirus and other security tools*
**We don't provide support for hardware issues.
- 24/7 availability of technicians
- Zero call waiting
- First Call Resolution
- FREE diagnosis
- 95 percent customer satisfaction