Since 2004, Malwarebytes is offering security products to keep your computer safe online. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free software makes use of the Malwarebytes powerful security technology in order to detect and remove even the traces of different types of malware such as trojans, worms, rootkits, dialers, rogues, spyware and many more. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO software deploys the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques to get rid of even the most malicious programs on your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO software detects the hidden malware on your computer, destroys it completely, and prevent infection with new malware. Paid software makes use of Real-Time Active Malware Prevention Engine and heuristic protection, both of these are not used by the free version. Malwarebytes also offer Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA software which protects you from various types of the zero-day exploits that target both the browser and application vulnerabilities. Unlike the simple antivirus products available in the market, Anti-Exploit BETA software proactively prevents the installation of payload by the exploit. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA is another product from Malwarebytes for detecting and removing the most harmful rootkits. If your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software or another Malwarebyres security product is not protecting your PC or working erroneously, then you should contact the SupportMart’s Malwarebytes support team.
Common Issues with Malwarebytes Software
- Difficulty faced in downloading Malwarebytes software.
- Trouble in installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
- Not able to activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free software on Windows computer.
- Unable to upgrade Malwarebytes software to the latest edition.
- Problem in updating virus definitions in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO software.
- Getting false positives with Malwarebytes software.
- Real-Time Active Malware Prevention Engine has stopped working.
- Installed antivirus software is not allowing to run the setup wizard of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan has stopped working.
- Cannot open any website after installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO software.
- Mozilla Firefox web browser program is conflicting with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
- All of the compressed file types are not scanned by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
- Even after running the cleaning up process of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software, some malware is still detected by another software.
- Unable to uninstall Malwarebytes software from computer.
Malwarebytes Technical Support From SupportMart :
SupportMart support service covers Malwarebytes products in a full-fledged manner. Our tech support service for Malwarebytes products is available 24/7.
To get our remote support service for Malware software, just call at Malwarebytes tech support number: 1 800 793 7521 toll free and get free diagnosis.